Informational and Educational Webinars from TAHR
Here you can find free and low cost webinars to educate and inform you on various Tax and Human Resource topics. We look forward to seeing you in an upcoming session or sharing our expertise in our recorded sessions you can access at any time.
The DOL has proposed FLSA OT Rule Changes
The Department of Labor has issued a notice of proposed rule making (NPRM) on August 30, 2023 which impacts the FLSA Overtime Rules and will impact you and your business. TAHR Services Inc wants to ensure you remain educated and informed business owners and leaders, and have prepared this educational free webinar to share with you the proposed changes and what the risk and impact is for you. Offering multiple sessions – we look forward to seeing you there!
Register for this free session today by clicking here.
Learn to be an effective Strategic HR Business Partner
Attendees will learn strategies, tactics, and best practices in providing guidance and counsel to internal business stakeholders in the successful execution of talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning, employee relations, corrective action, and separation. This session will teach you how to take a consultative approach to the delivery of HR services to your internal customers and operational business partners. Mastery of these techniques will increase your real and perceived value from your operational counterparts, and improve communications and workforce outcomes.
Time will be spent reviewing the development and communication of your HR subject matter expertise, building rapport and credibility, establishing mutual goals, setting boundaries, and clearly defining your role as a leader in your organization.
• Enhance consultative approach to becoming a successful Strategic HR Business Partner
• Improve communication style and articulation of HR guidance to business partners
• Expand knowledge of inclusive and collaborative activities in support of human capital goals
• Attendees will be able to align their strategic human resource plan to the strategic business plan of the organization.
• Attendees will be able to engage the operational leadership of their organization and demonstrate the appropriate acumen to increase their perceived and real value to the business.
• Attendees will learn how to have a crucial conversation with their business counterparts.
• Attendees will learn how to develop mutual accountability with their business counterparts.
Register today by clicking here.